Weathering The Storm: Understanding & Surviving Through Current Recession / Coronavirus Webinar
Put together by our Investment & Incubation team to help better understand the impact of Coronavirus on the overall economy, business / startups & investment landscape and retail market. This session will also include practical tips on how to lead your company sail through the storms.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• How Coronavirus impacts the business / investment landscape and retail market in Hong Kong and the world
• Comparison of the economic status with times during a pandemic outbreak
• Best practices for startups to respond to the current situation
• Success stories and tips of companies surviving through difficult economies
What you will need to do:
• Register now to get the zoom link!
• Get your zoom app installed and laptop ready as we will share our presentation slides over the webinar
• How to ask questions during the webinar: type it on Zoom chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 26 February 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 5-6pm HKT / 9-10am GMT
* Webinar will be conducted in English
Looking forward to having you on the webinar and happy to answer any questions.