The Mills Fabrica
We are looking for tech and fashion savvy individual to support on the operation of Fabrica Lab. Lab Assistant duties includes, day to day technical support to lab members, lab workshops assistance, social media and marketing activities, take part on internal textile related projects.
- Trouble shoot of sewing machines and other lab machinery.
- Support on training sessions for new members
- Technical support for lab equipment (laser cutting / 3D body scanner / sewing machines / 3D printers)
- Support on lab workshops (material procurement / workshop content / event assistance)
- Assist on The Mills Fabrica events and activities.
- Certificate or above (Fashion / Technology degree)
- 1-year retail relevant experiences
- Hands-on skilled person, with interest in fashion and technology
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic sewing skills
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
The Mills Fabrica is a business incubator, fund and space/lab/store for techstyle startups and strategic partners – companies at the intersection of technology and style. An open platform for techstyle innovation, their mission is to create techstyle startup success stories and to build a global techstyle community where startups, large corporates, academia, researchers, students and innovators can meet and collaborate to make a better and more sustainable fashion industry.
Official Website: http://www.themillsfabrica.com/