The Mills Fabrica
TechstyleX Executive / Lead Role
The Mills Fabrica is now looking to hire a Store Manager/Executive to help lead Fabrica’s Techstyle X Store; To Organize, manage and execute an ongoing new consumer retail service brand known as Tecstyle X – focused on experimental retail experiences which exist at the shopfloor of The Mills through collaboration with brands, startups, and interested corporates.
- The supervision of the physical store which includes: Staff hiring, training, scheduling and managing Day-to-day operations such as cleaning/ infestations/ events/ customer service / ensuring all facilities are functioning smoothly
- Responsible for wide range brand sourcing and tenant curation for showcasing/ Popup stores/ Mini events / Fabrica happenings. Will also include recruiting and managing tenants at the Popup space includes ideation support for the tenant, visual merchandising execution, and point of sales establishment. During the popup – need to maintain everyday operations and support/arrange promotional events / coordinate other points of exposure opportunities
- Curate and coordinate experience-based consumer engagements such as workshops/launch events/promotional happenings
- Coordinate with Internal corporate teams on executing marketing strategies and content creation opportunities for Techstyle X and its members
- Manage finance/inventory/invoices related to the online and offline of Techstyle X
- Execute marketing campaigns for Techstyle X Store in all areas including Content creation / social media marketing plans / tenant promotions
- Main contact to store tenants aiming to help them achieve their target goals and address any related issues
- Coordinate with Fabrica Lab Manager for content creation, marketing, and finance management purposes to bring exposure to the Lab at the retail level
- Developing Techstyle X Store Brand products – Sampling materials / production methods / design approval / Budgeting cost and profits
- Manage and maintain online e-commerce/shopify includes: shipping logistics / updating content in accordance to various happenings / promote self brand products / manage stock levels
- 2-3 years working experience in retail as a sales associate/assistant manager/ or manager
- Strong passion for retail and startup brands / Good understanding of the startup community in Hong Kong
- Strong interest in helping/supporting brands grow and achieve their goals
- Fast learner willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Proficient in both written and spoken English/ Chinese
- Proficient in all Microsoft softwares.
- Proficient in Adobe Design Software’s such as Illustrator/photoshop/premier
The Mills is a landmark heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT), an experiential retail mall Shopfloor and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund, a co-working space/ lab and store. The focus area for Fabrica is “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and lifestyle (specifically focusing on apparel/ textiles and agri/ food tech including innovations improving the production process/supply chain, next-gen brands/ products and new retail experiences/ enabling technologies). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
Official Website: https://www.themillsfabrica.com/