Technical Product Lead
We are looking for a talented and passionate Technical Product Lead to be part of our tight knit Team. At Reflaunt we believe in the power of bringing simplicity and efficiency to the resale process.
You will work closely with the CEO and CTO, becoming part of the leadership team. As product lead, you will be interacting with external stakeholders such as brands, retailers and marketplaces and will be a key binder between the business team and the tech team, at the crossing of all functions of the organisation.
Are you passionate about bringing to life beautifully designed products that answer customers needs? Are you obsessed about optimizing and improving features and functionalities? Are you ruthless in meeting deadlines and leading teams to launch products efficiently? Are you hooked by results and data around performance?
And most importantly, are you ready to take a leap in your career, punching above your weight class and taking on a strong leadership role with all the new challenges that may come and infinite career upside?
If the answer to the questions above is ‘YES!’, then we have the opportunity for you.
- Define strategy and vision for Reflaunt’s products, hand in hand with leadership team (Strategy/Tech/Account Management/Operations)
- Research, define, prioritize, and lead product roadmap in partnership with our leadership team
- Drive innovation and challenge status q uo on all products and internal processes
- Lead the project management of each new signed customer and orchestrate the on-time delivery of new launches, partnering with tech and business stakeholders to prepare high quality training plans, branding and marketing materials, and user communication.
- Transform user problems into validated solutions using technology, data science and analytics. Translate these user/client/internal needs into technical requirements.
- Orchestrate the delivery of amazing improvements by partnering with engineering, marketing, data, sales, customer support.
- Lead the project management aspect of new integrations with marketplaces
- Participate in pitch calls with brands/retailers, identify early concerns and propose product customizations or tech-driven solutions to address these
- Ruthlessly prioritize, drive stakeholder alignment, proactively manage risks & dependencies
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure the technical solutions are well prioritized and delivered on time
- Measure impact of initiatives, decide and communicate success or failure, identify key learnings and integrate them in overall user, product & feature understanding
- Work closely with operations and account management to improve sales and integrate in the product features that allow us to achieve better sales and overall KPIs.
- Assist in training new hires, colleagues, partners and supporting with technical questions. Ability to act as support on technical questions and issues the business team may have.
Minimum qualifications: 6+ years of industry experience, such as 4+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a customer/user facing organization, and 2+ years in software development.
Bachelor’s degree, with a strong academic record, in Computer Science or a related field such as Engineering. Masters preferred
Familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others
Lots of experience shipping products (idea to successful launch, or 0 to 1). Proven experience being scrappy to drive results.
Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are a must.
Experience and good knowledge of retail/ecommerce/marketplaces is a plus
Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems. User obsession and understanding.
Ability to extract business insights from large datasets and use them to drive business change. Demonstrated experience using data to identify problems and make decisions.
Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of engineers and designers.
Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and ability to influence executive stakeholders.
Demonstrated organisational and project management skills with effective verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
Focus on impact and results. You work on the right things and get them done fast
Business sense and ability to deliver results within budget and KPI targets
Strong product and business judgement. Willingness and ability to take smart risks and fail forward
Experience and good knowledge of retail/ecommerce/marketplaces/fashion is a plus
Reflaunt believes that fashion is art lived daily, uniquely expressing one’s personal style. Each piece meticulously crafted to last lifetimes, potentially appreciating in value and lovingly passed down from generation to generation, and bridging luxury brands with secondhand marketplaces so they can implement efficient Circular Models; in turn, empowering consumers to see fashion’s long-lasting value and shift towards shopping full circle.
Official Website: https://www.reflaunt.com/