The Mills Fabrica
Digital Marketing Associate/ Executive (HK)
- Support in preparing and updating marketing materials, maintain and boost corporate brand image via media platforms, including website content, electronic direct mailers, social media platforms and e-commerce
- Plan, organize and coordinate marketing events and activities, including liaising with production houses / vendors / designers etc., controlling budget, arranging manpower on execution
- Maximize media exposure through preparation and distribution of press releases, handle media enquires in both English and Chinese, coordinate media events and interviews
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2 year of relevant marketing or event experience
- Experience in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Relevant experience in online and offline marketing and e-commerce
- Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing, creative and flexible to work
- A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues
- Hard-working, bale to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as executive grade
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume by e-mail: Sherin.Tang@themillsfabrica.com (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
For further information about Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”) Pertaining to Recruitment, please click the link below www.nanfung.com/en/common/pics/.
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.
The Mills is a landmark revitalization project of Nan Fung’s old textile factories in Tsuen Wan in Hong Kong. This is a heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars – a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT) focused on heritage & community, a retail mall Shopfloor focused on experiential & experimental retail and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund and a co-working space/ lab/ store. The focus area for Fabrica is in “techstyle”- intersection of technology and style (incl. fashion, textiles, wearables/ apparel). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.
Official Website: https://www.themillsfabrica.com/