Customer Success Manager
The role entails working closely with Smartzer’s current and prospective customers from early introduction to the product and on-boarding to continued support driving retention, renewals and growth. Smartzer customers and partners include a range of different companies from brands and retailers, to media agencies, production companies and influencer marketing agencies. You will be working closely with the Business Development and Solutions Engineering teams where you will be a core person participating in our engagements with our prospective and existing customers and partners.
Whether it is running a product demo, planning a new enterprise integration, account configuration or assisting with video tagging there is a need for you to take a leading role in customer interactions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer on-boarding: begin by understanding the customer’s needs and determining how Smartzer’s product or service can help meet those customer needs, plan and coordinate all relevant on-boarding elements with Smartzer’s technical and accounts team and set up the non-technical components of their account.
- Product demos as part of on-boarding new self-service customers
- Account Escalations: Support and response to any alerts, red flags, poor account health
- Drive customer retention by staying ahead of customer needs and offering new insights, strategies, and functionality
- Drive customer account growth through your keep knowledge of the product/service and the customer’s needs by making logical expansion recommendations
- Encourage advocacy from your customers by helping them achieve successful results and by developing trusted, long-term relationships with them
- Follow-up on new leads generated by customer advocacy and referrals
- Develop and run demos alongside business development team with a clear plan to take the audience successfully through the evaluation process and turn them into a happy customer or partner
- Assist business development team with proposal requests if needed
- Act as a bridge between business development and the technical team
We’re looking for someone with:
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of multitasking skills
- Technical experience and understanding preferred
- Ideally proven customer success/account management experience within a software company (SaaS experience would be desirable, not essential)
- An understanding of e-commerce platforms (particularly product catalogues), social media and advertising preferred
- Quick adoption of new tools
- Experience building and delivering demos independently and effectively in face to face and web meetings
- High proficiency in written & verbal communication
- A willingness to work collaboratively across all areas of the business and be passionate about Smartzer’s continued growth
Smartzer is a next-generation video technology platform (SaaS) used by brands to make their videos and live streams clickable and shoppable and to gain detailed video interaction analytics.
The platform covers interactive video tagging, distribution and data capabilities. This helps companies make the most of their videos – sell products and gain vast data to understand how people interact with online video. Our clients are global brands and agencies including Valentino, Adidas, LVMH, Dior, BMW, MINI, and SHEIN.
We are thrilled to see huge growth in the business and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. At Smartzer you will have an opportunity to make a real difference and take ownership of your work not to mention see it live in action with many of our high profile clients using the Smartzer platform on a daily basis to promote and sell their core products. What’s not to love about that?
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what a few of our clients had to say…
Puma – “It’s been great to have such a valued partner in JD Sports to drive this collaboration with Smartzer. Being Brave is a core value for PUMA so we appreciate working with Smartzer’s innovative techniques that have delivered strong initial results.”
Harvey Nichols – “We are always looking to bring our customers closer to our product in a unique and innovative way. Smartzer’s technology has enabled us to bring a ‘best in class’ digital experience to our customers both online as well as in stores.”
Official Website: https://www.smartzer.com/