- All existing licensees of The Mills Fabrica Coworking Space (“Referrer”) of Fabrica Incubator Limited (“The Mills Fabrica”) are eligible to participate in this referral program by referring a new licensee (“Referee”) and submitting the name of the Referee by email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The Referee must also confirm the name of its Referrer before any benefits can be awarded to the Referrer under this program.
Offers to the Referrer
- Upon the commencement of the Referee’s licence period in respect of a coworking space for a licence period of not less than 1 month for a hot-desk or fix-desk, or 6 months for a private office, the Referrer who has successfully referred the Referee may be eligible to receive (i) one HK$50 D-Park Gift Voucher; (ii) one HK$50 Fabrica X coupon; and (iii) 10% discount for one month’s licence fee in respect of one existing hot-desk or fix-desk or one existing desk in the private office rented by the Referrer.
- To use the 10% discount, the Referrer must inform The Mills Fabrica before making payment of the relevant licence fee. Upon confirmation by The Mills Fabrica, the Referrer may settle the relevant licence fee for that month in respect of one existing hot-desk or fix-desk rented by the Referrer at the discounted price.
Offers to the Referee
- Upon confirmation of the referral by The Mills Fabrica, the Referee may enjoy:
(a) 50% discount for the first month’s licence fee in respect of one hot-desk or one fix-desk Provided That the licence shall be for a period of not less 1 month; and
(b) 50% discount for the first month’s licence fee in respect of a private office, Provided That the licence shall be for a period of not less 6 months.
- In addition to the above offer, if the Referee enters into a licence agreement in respect of a coworking space on the day of the site visit, the Referee may receive (i) one HK$50 Fabrica X coupon; and (ii) 25% discount for the second month’s licence fee in respect of one hot-desk or one fix-desk used by the Referee Provided That the licence shall be for a period of not less 2 months.
- This referral program shall be valid from 1 October 2022 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Program Period”). The licence period of the licence agreement entered into by the Referee must commence during the Program Period.
- The Referee shall not be an existing or former licensee of The Mills Fabrica Coworking Space.
- Referral offers are not refundable or convertible into cash or other gifts and cannot be transferred or shared with any other person under any circumstances.
- All discounts on licence fees must be used within the Program Period and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts under this program. The Mills Fabrica bears no responsibility or liability for any compensation for any unredeemed or expired referral offer.
- The vouchers and coupons are subject to further terms and conditions. Please refer to the relevant vouchers and coupons for details.
- All offers (including the vouchers and coupons) are available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last.
- The Mills Fabrica reserves the right to amend the terms of this referral program, including but not limited to the Program Period, the details of the offers and these terms and conditions, and the right to suspend and/or terminate the referral program at any time and for any reason, without any prior notice or compensation.
- The Mills Fabrica and its associated companies, or any of their representatives, agents, contractors, officers or employees, shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay, error or omission on their part, or from any changes to this referral program including, without limitation, these terms and conditions.
- The Referrer and the Referee shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions (as may be amended from time to time) by participating in this referral program.
- Participation in this referral program shall be conditional upon the due and proper compliance by the Referrer and the Referee of the respective licence agreements entered into between The Mills Fabrica and each of them.
- The Mills Fabrica has the absolute discretion to determine eligibility of the Referrer and the Referee for any rewards under this referral program.
- In the event of any dispute related to the referral program and/or these terms and conditions, The Mills Fabrica reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of Hong Kong.