Mothers are real heroes who work full-time to take care of their family.
This Mother’s Day, show her your love with a handmade apron, customized perfectly for her.
Create a unique and multifunctional apron while learning home sewing and DIY skills. You can enjoy this hands-on workshop together with loved ones, or as a great opportunity to make a surprise present for Mom.
Join us on May 8th and 9th and let’s have a lovely Mother’s Day together at Techstyle X!
1. Choose the reclaimed fabrics and straps provided by Fabrica Lab. (5 mins)
2. Cut the fabrics according to the paper pattern to form the front pocket. (10 mins)
3. Decorate and customize the pocket(s) and apron. (15 mins)
4. Sew the pocket(s) onto the pre-cut fabrics. (15 mins)
5. Attach the straps on the apron. (10 mins)
6. Share your creation on social media and tag @techstylex and @themillsfabrica!
Date: May 8-9
Time: 2 – 6pm (2-3pm; 3:30-4:30pm; 5-6pm; 1 hour each session)
Venue: Techstyle X, Shop 108, The Mills, Tsuen Wan
Registration: Advance bookings and walk-ins accepted upon availability
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations made after reservation or no show will not receive any refund or transfer.
A full refund (less the administration fee) will only be made if the event is cancelled by The Mills Fabrica or does not take place due to uncontrollable factors, e.g. Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, adverse weather.
The Mills Fabrica reserves the right to reschedule the event due to uncontrollable factors, e.g. Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, adverse weather. Alternatively, a full refund (less the administration fee) can be made.
In case of any disputes, the decision of The Mills Fabrica shall be final.