The Road Ahead – COVID-19 Impact and Innovation Trends in Apparel and Fashion
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely impacted the apparel sector; meanwhile it has sparked innovations to cope with the crisis.
Euromonitor International and The Mills Fabrica are joining forces to discuss COVID-19’s impact and innovations it is catalyzing for the apparel and fashion industry: In this webinar, we will explore how disruptions within production, distribution and consumption are playing out, and how innovations in supply chain and retail are addressing some of the most pressing issues the industry is facing today.
Date: 17th Sep 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 4pm-5pm HKT (8am-9am GMT)
Ticket: Free of Charge
* Webinar will be conducted in English with Q&A section
- Jorge Martin, Global Head of Fashion Research, Euromonitor International
- Alexander Chan, Co-director, The Mills Fabrica
- Angus Tsang, Research Team, The Mills Fabrica
What you will need to do:
- Register now to get the zoom link!
- How to ask questions during the webinar: type it on Zoom chat or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also read more about Fabrica’s latest research on the road ahead post-COVID for the apparel value chain at Blog
About Guest Speaker:
Jorge Martin is Global Head of Fashion Research at Euromonitor International, in charge of the research programme and analytical content published on fashion and lifestyle related industries. He has direct responsibility over the content and quality of Euromonitor’s database, and is responsible for publishing strategic research content with a focus on corporate strategies, market and consumer trends, competitive intelligence, retail performance and opportunity analysis.
Jorge Martin joined Euromonitor International in 2008. Prior to joining Euromonitor International, Jorge was a Research Analyst for Quid S.L., conducting qualitative research across several FMCG industries. He has a master’s degree in Applied Social and Market Research (Westminster University, United Kingdom) and a degree in Psychology (Universidad Complutense, Spain).
About Euromonitor International:
Euromonitor International is the world’s leading provider for global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years of experience publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases on consumer markets.