- Plan, organize and coordinate marketing events and activities, including liaising with production houses/ vendors/ designers etc., controlling budget, arranging manpower on execution
- Support in preparing and updating marketing materials, maintain and boost corporate brand image via media platforms, including website content, electronic direct mailers, social media platforms
- Maximize media exposure through preparation and distribution of press releases, handling media enquirers in both English and Chinese, coordinating media events and interview
- Support coworking space, lab and retail store on marketing activities
- Support development, production and distribution of quarterly magazine
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline with 2 years of relevant marketing or event experience
- Experience in graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator) would be an advantage
- Relevant experience in event management, online and offline marketing
- Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing, creative and flexible to work
- A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues
- Hard-working, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as junior position
The Mills is a landmark heritage and innovation project by the Nan Fung Group consisting of 3 pillars- a nonprofit Center for Heritage, Arts & Textiles (CHAT), an experiential retail mall Shopfloor and an innovation center Fabrica.
The Mills Fabrica runs a startup incubator, a VC investment fund, a co-working space/ lab and store. The focus area for Fabrica is “techstyle”- companies at the intersection of technology and lifestyle (specifically focusing on apparel/ textiles and agri/ food tech including innovations improving the production process/supply chain, next-gen brands/ products and new retail experiences/ enabling technologies). The Mills Fabrica’s mission is to create startup success stories and to build a wider community of corporates and organizations to inspire the industry and the next generation for innovation.