Posted on: 1 March 2022
We're a team of tech geeks and sustainability warriors building an ecosystem to inspire and connect people and businesses around the world. Join us as we build a mission-driven tech company that stands for positive social change at every step.
Abillion Product Managers work with cross-functional teams in the Software Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Growth teams to build and launch products. They are responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analysing, positioning, packaging, promoting, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
- Direct Responsibilities:
- Align all stakeholders around one vision, strategy, goal, roadmap and timeline for the company’s different products Understand user problems, conduct research, gather data, and identify opportunities
- Organise, inspire and lead teams to execute on creating impact; unblock teammates, communicate progress and take ownership of execution failures
- Embrace our vision - Understand abillion's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission. Be the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision and strategies in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Understand our users - Be obsessed with the customer and their needs and problems. Conduct user research, analyze it and share the findings with the teams. Validate features through direct user interaction. Conduct market and competition research, share your insights and adjust product features and requirements accordingly.
- Understand and use analytics - Conduct sophisticated quantitative, qualitative, market and strategic research and analysis to inform product strategies, roadmaps and prioritisation of products, features and tasks. Collaborate with Design, Data Science, and Software Engineering teams to measure and improve the impact of the features you build and be able to explain why you reached your conclusions in a clear, accessible way.
- Communicate and collaborate - Build alignment on strategy, prioritisation and goals across the organisation to ensure you have the support you need to be successful. Educate, advocate, and collaborate with teams across abillion to bring their capabilities to life as products. Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, and insights to the teams and stakeholders.
- Execute and launch - Lead cross-functional teams of engineers, designers and data scientists to execute efficiently and deliver innovative solutions to problems that create impact for our business and users. Identify and manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical or operational constraints. Ensure that every release is useful, reliable, and properly tested. Work with Growth to develop go-to-market strategies for the product areas you manage. Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Shared Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to craft a product vision and strategy to meet business goalsHarness insights from users, stakeholders, and data to make prioritisation decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates to deliver business impact, and solve user problems
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in Product Management roles
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver great user experiences in a highly collaborative environment
- Personable, empathetic, and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders from across the business
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision and roadmap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsIntensely curious, with a thirst for knowledge and growth
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues
- Drive to get things done -- you love to ship and exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources and making them available when needed
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable with, and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly
- Experience developing social products and platforms, e-commerce and/or subscription services
- Passionate about sustainability and abillion's mission
abillion is a digital platform that helps people around the world discover and make more sustainable choices. Launched in 2018 by CEO Vikas Garg, the company is unique in harnessing the power of social media for social good. The abillion app has been downloaded by more than one million people and the company has donated more than USD $1,000,000 to life-saving causes around the world. Consumer reviews, along with consumer insights, are shared with business owners, influencing more than 120,000 brands worldwide to offer more sustainable options.
Official Website: www.abillion.com