Posted on: 1 March 2022
We're a team of tech geeks and sustainability warriors building an ecosystem to inspire and connect people and businesses around the world. Join us as we build a mission-driven tech company that stands for positive social change at every step.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Software Engineer to improve the performance and functionality of our services to give our users the best possible experience. You should be able to build a stable system that works quickly and scales well.
With the engineering team, you’ll work closely with our product designers, product managers and the business development and growth team to plan and implement product features. Coming in with senior experience, you will also collaborate to support the management and growth of the engineering team, being a key contributor to improving engineering processes. Our tech stack is React, React Native, Express/Node and MongoDB.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Develop, optimise, and scale our services
- Maintain engineering best practices and improve our processes
- Take part in architecture design, improve the robustness and performance of the platforms
- Mentor engineers to improve their technical performance
- Be a proactive team member and think critically to solve problems
- Add positive value to the company culture
- 6 - 8 years experience
- Deep knowledge of front-end optimisation strategies
- Good eye for detail and understanding of UX principles
- Experience with React Native, React, web and mobile app design
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Testing Methodologies (unit, integration and functional)
- DevOps experience
- Good with documentation
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability
- Familiarity with Node.js, and API design
- Have experience with backend development
- Be passionate about the sustainability movement
abillion is a digital platform that helps people around the world discover and make more sustainable choices. Launched in 2018 by CEO Vikas Garg, the company is unique in harnessing the power of social media for social good. The abillion app has been downloaded by more than one million people and the company has donated more than USD $1,000,000 to life-saving causes around the world. Consumer reviews, along with consumer insights, are shared with business owners, influencing more than 120,000 brands worldwide to offer more sustainable options.
Official Website: www.abillion.com