Posted on: 12 July 2022
We believe that fashion is art lived daily, uniquely expressing one’s personal style. Each piece meticulously crafted to last lifetimes, potentially appreciating in value and lovingly passed down from generation to generation.
(ENGLISH VERSION ONLY)
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you will contribute to the development of the main Reflaunt web-platform including APIs, Microservices, 3rd parties Integration, Decentralized application integration. You will be responsible for the performance of the integrations and highly involved in API integration projects, handling well-documented and maintainable codes.
- Service/Event Oriented Architecture and Microservices
- Docker and Lambda
- AWS/Cloud Native/Infrastructure as Code
- React/NextJS and Angular
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent knowledge of server side framework (NodeJS, Express.js, NestJS)
- Familiar with cloud based microservices or distributed systems.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge automation testing
- Good knowledge of AWS Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of NoSql (DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- FaaS Experience (AWS Lambda) or CaaS Experience(ECS/K8s)
- Experience with events and asynchronous solutions to solve critical business requirements.
- Hands on experience on DevOps
- Excellent knowledge of frontend development, HTML, CSS, React or Angular
- Experience in designing systems from scratch or migration from monolithic applications