Posted on: 1 March 2022
We're a team of tech geeks and sustainability warriors building an ecosystem to inspire and connect people and businesses around the world. Join us as we build a mission-driven tech company that stands for positive social change at every step.
We're on the lookout for a Growth Marketing CRM Associate with a knack for engaging the community. If you are someone who is passionate about sustainability, wants to cultivate a global mindset towards marketing, keen to learn and grow together with our team, and is excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we would love to hear from you!
Working closely with the Growth team, you'll support stakeholder-facing communications across our marketing channels. This includes a dynamic part of our strategy for email marketing and supporting marketing campaigns. You should be a confident communicator - diplomatic, warm, and positive in nature. You should be someone who enjoys creating effective campaigns and is able to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on effective email marketing campaigns and notifications strategies while following industry best practices
- Plan, setup, and launch campaigns across all CRM touchpoints for ambassadors, partners, and users
- Conceptualise content ideas and work closely with internal teams to actualise them into campaigns, as part of the customer journey to improve retention and engagement metrics
- Implement projects to improve sign-ups, activation, and content growth
- Continuously optimize campaign performance through A/B testing and data analysis
- Track, measure, and report campaign performances
- Project manage various small to medium cross-team campaigns across business, content, UX, and Product teams
- Maintain and schedule day-to-day calendar for owned email, notifications, and in-app campaigns for users, partners, and ambassadors
- Create innovative email templates using HTML and other self-serve tools
- Support both marketing campaigns including campaigns with our non-profit partners and ambassadors
- At least 4 years of experience in Marketing (preferably in tech, food, and/or lifestyle companies)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Journalism or another related field
- Minimally 3 years of relevant CRM experience preferably in e-commerce or tech
- Strong project management and organisational skills, and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Having a strong sense of curiosity and passion for learning
- Exhibit strong copy and communication skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools like Mailchimp, Braze, Clevertap or Moengage
Good to Have:
- Experience with community outreach
- Experience in creative
- Previous experience in online customer service
- Knowledge of SEO or google analytics will be an added advantage
abillion is a digital platform that helps people around the world discover and make more sustainable choices. Launched in 2018 by CEO Vikas Garg, the company is unique in harnessing the power of social media for social good. The abillion app has been downloaded by more than one million people and the company has donated more than USD $1,000,000 to life-saving causes around the world. Consumer reviews, along with consumer insights, are shared with business owners, influencing more than 120,000 brands worldwide to offer more sustainable options.
Official Website: www.abillion.com