Posted on: 12 July 2022
We believe that fashion is art lived daily, uniquely expressing one’s personal style. Each piece meticulously crafted to last lifetimes, potentially appreciating in value and lovingly passed down from generation to generation.
You will report directly to our VP of Finance and will be responsible for the timely reporting, accuracy and integrity of our financial statements. Your responsibilities will include management of a team of 1-3 accountants, recording and reviewing indirect cost transactions, compiling monthly financial statements and fulfillling reporting requirements. You will review and report to leadership on general ledger accounts, including account receivables and account payables, prepare cash flow projection and quarterly + year-end general ledger close, oversee accounting processes and compliance with Singaporean regulations (based on IFRS).
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- Min. 6 years of experience in accounting and corporate finance
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets financial modelling and Xero software
- Proven expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing data quickly and creating meaningful business reporting
- CPA or pending CPA is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead effectively in a fast-paced environment