刊登日期: 17 March 2022
This is an exciting, fast-paced role that offers the opportunity to contribute significantly to The Supplant Company’s B2B commercialisation efforts. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing activities to drive inbound leads and support business growth, helping the company source new customers and supporting them throughout their journey. We are looking for someone with strong communication and analytical skills, a positive and adaptive working approach, and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team to deliver results.
Reporting to, and supported by, the Partnerships Lead, your key duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Acquire, retain and grow customers through management of relevant online and offline marketing programs, including content syndication, survey design, email, social, lead-nurturing, online channel marketing, events, and analytics.
- Ongoing lead generation activity including creation of specific campaigns for target markets.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns; track and analyse metrics against KPIs and determined ROI.
- Create automated marketing processes and nurturing campaigns that maximise customer engagement, retention, and growth opportunities.
- Create content (written and/or visual) for use as marketing collateral during campaigns and sales team conversations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to increase marketing’s contribution to revenue.
- Support the Business Development Team with proposals and pitches.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning.
Previous experience of HubSpot or a similar inbound marketing platform is essential to be considered for this role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency with HubSpot / similar Inbound Marketing Platform usage.
- Excellent analytical skills – able to determine actionable insights from data.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail.
- Ability to undertake multiple projects simultaneously to deliver against tight deadlines and to contribute both as part of a team and individually.
- Strong work ethic – prepared to put in extra hours when then are really needed.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Passion for disruptive technologies, products and making a difference.
- Experience within food / ingredients sector (bonus).
- Graphics design experience (bonus).
- Work on the prestigious Cambridge Science Park
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive compensation: £30,000-£40,000 plus stock option package, depending on experience and extent to which the job specification is met
- Company pension plan (Royal London)
- We look to grow our employees with the business and this position offers the right candidate potential for progression within the team
The Supplant Company is a University of Cambridge start-up, a graduate of the Y-Combinator accelerator program, and is backed by major VCs in the US and Europe. We are an innovative and dynamic ingredient company, creating products to address major health and environmental challenges in the global food system as well as the wider consumer goods and materials sectors. Based on our proprietary carbohydrate platform, we are developing ingredients that are better for people and the planet.