PITCH DAY 2016
If you have a startup that intelligently integrates technology and style, or wearable tech, material and manufacturing innovation, customer interfacing apps or any groundbreaking budding business in techstyle, come join the challenge!
The grand prize includes HKD 100,000 in cash and a chance to join the Mills Fabrica 12-month incubation pilot program.
Click here for more information about The Mills Fabrica Incubation program.
Semi-finalists will be announced on Sep 15, and 8 finalists will be further selected to compete at “Pitch Day 2016” on Oct 26 for the grand prize.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8 SEP 2016
- Be a techstyle start-up: brands and companies at the intersection of fashion, textile and technology
- Have a operational base in Hong Kong
- Share Fabrica’s core values: partnership, entrepreneurship, sustainability and innovation
- Innovative concepts
- Offer added-value that answers a market demand
Criteria for Brands:
- Show versatility, motivation and team spirit
- Be willing to receive help and support from experienced mentors, implement and work together towards success
- Existing sales network: minimum of 2 stockists / POS
- Minimum annual projected turnover: HK$ 100,000
Criteria for Tech Companies:
- A tech startup in the field of fashion, accessories or textile
- Early revenue business model with strong execution
- Potential to disrupt existing industry models
- Lean approach towards building the business
*By submitting this application, you acknowledge that you have read and you accept the Terms & Conditions.